Happy hour is a long-held tradition in the United States. It is believed to have started as early as 1914. At Pawley’s Raw Bar we are happy to have happy hour. Just like so many things we do, our Happy Hour is unique to us. Let’s talk about some of the special offerings we have created for you. Whether you are making the transition from work to play, visiting us on vacation, or just looking for a friendly place to pull up a chair, we have something for you.
We aren’t your typical Happy Hour. Yes, it is Monday thru Friday from 4 – 7 pm. We have drink and food specials, but we are looking for a more face-to-face experience. So many organizations have transitioned to a whole restaurant happy hour. We want you to sit at the bar and have a conversation with us. Talk to us about your day. Share a story with us. Put the phone down (unless you are liking our social posts) and have a conversation with us.
What about the specials you ask? We have the specials! Specials on wine, liquor, bottled beer, and oysters! But we have some other special items for you as well. We have created eight, only available at the bar, specials.
- Wasabi Tuna Bites – Fresh, spicy, YUM. This offering features blacked and seared yellowfin tuna on cucumber discs with fresh spring mix, diced tomato, and drizzled with our cucumber wasabi dressing.
- Grouper Taco – Who doesn’t love tacos? No one we know! This taco features blacked grouper served with shredded lettuce, cilantro lime aioli, and Pico de Gallo.
- Shrimp Taco – This awesome taco features gulf shrimp served grilled or fried with shredded lettuce, cilantro lime aioli, and Pico de Gallo.
- Firecracker Shrimp – Bacon? Shrimp? Combined? SIGN ME UP!!! We wrap our gulf shrimp and jalapenos with bacon, hand-breaded to perfection, served with house-made cilantro lime aioli.
- Buffalo or Chili Glazed Shrimp – Looking for something that bites back? Try our gulf shrimp hand-breaded and tossed in your choice of buffalo or sweet Thai chili glaze and served with either bleu cheese or house-made ranch dressing.
- Spinach Dip – creamy house-made spinach dip topped with melted Monterey jack cheese. Served with tortillas chips
- ¼ LB Steamed Shrimp – a smaller portion than what is offered on our Raw Bar section of our menu, but still the same steamed peel and eat shrimp spiced with Old Bay and served with cocktail sauce.
- Chili glazed Shrimp Nachos – Delicious creek shrimp hand-breaded and tossed in a sweet Thai chili glaze, and piled on a mound of tortilla chips with blended Monterey jack cheese, shredded lettuce, and diced tomato.
Whether you are making the transition from work to play, visiting us on vacation, or just looking for a friendly place to pull up a chair, we have something for you. Join us at the bar today. Let’s talk about GREAT food, GREAT service, and GREAT experiences.
If you want to check out our menu, visit our website here.